Friday, November 23, 2007

Leaving for the South.

Tomorrow I will be boarding a train headed for Chennai.

From there I will get a bus the remainder of the distance to Pondicherry- or, rather, since last year, Puducherry. The entirety of the journey should take between 35 and 40 hours. During that time I will have no ability to post.


So if your sitting there thinking to yourself "Hmm, I wish Christian would update his blog, I wonder where he is." -which I'm sure you are. Now you have the freedom to fill in the blank with a fantastical story envolving cows, spices, and bright colors- or some variation there of.

Also, you can probabaly expect the same slow connection speed, few photo, few update insanity that become the vain of all that is, last time I left Bombay.

That is all, thank you.

Note: Italics indicate sarcasm.

2 comments:

Diane Sorensen said...

Well I FOR ONE, am actually sitting here, with bated breath waiting for your next post. NO sarcasm!! :)
Have a great trip and take lots of photos of all the wonders you see. We'll catch up on everything when you get back.
Love, Mom

PaulaK said...

alright. so it's been like 2 weeks and I am in need of an update.

com'n! this is my break from chemistry!