Thursday, December 20, 2007

Conclusion

Well- Ok, I'm home and I am struggling to try and tie India into a neat package which then can become a paragraph about what just happened. This enlightenment has yet to come. Only with time I imagine.

However, there are certain things which I know I can safely say at this point to attempt to conclude the proceeding.

Going to India and traveling was quite possibly one of the most difficult things I have ever done. By the same token it was quite possibly the most rewarding. It forced me to rethink, relearn, and reconsider all things within me and around me. It opened me up to new ideas and trains of thought and train food.

It will probably be some time before I can truly appreciate the experience. Give time to incorporate into my daily life the landslide of information that has flooded my brain over the past two months.

And so it begins, as they say.


Before and After.

No comments: